- SCHULMAN | Everday Life is More Exotic Than the South Pacific
- The Trobriand islanders were baffling to him. They crossed the ocean — an incredibly dangerous job when using neolithic era technology — to trade seemingly worthless trinkets.
- Book Review: An Economist in The Real World- The Art of Policy- making in India
- Initially, he felt like a Martian, but soon decided to follow in the footsteps of anthropologist Malinowski, who studied Trobriand Islanders and Darwin, who studied the flora and fauna of the Galapagos Islands. So he decided to observe bureaucrats and ...
- Inside the world's original free love community: Islanders change spouses
- It's the original free love community where women rule the roost: Welcome to the gorgeous Trobriand Islands in the South Pacific where the ladies can have as many lovers as they please and marriages are sealed with a gift of yams and polished stone.
- Pomona for the people?
- There's a small window of time, at early evening in the right weather conditions in the late-English summer, where swimming in the sea feels like swimming in the clouds. Sunset and skyline become one with sea and surface. Your hand movements cause the ...
- 'The Penultimate Curiosity: How Science Swims in the Slipstream of Ultimate
- On the April day in 1953 when James Watson and Francis Crick completed their model of the structure of DNA in Cambridge, they decided to announce the consequent solution to “the secret of life” down at the local pub.
Trobiand Islanders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trobiand Islanders books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Trobiand Islanders Topics
Related searcheslakewood church criticisms
aerodynamics continuity assumption
blockade historical blockades include
nagarjuna sagar places to visit
brixton famous people from brixton