- Trochiliformes. Aves Aéreas. Os beija-flores são os representantes desta ordem.
- Neural specialization for hovering in hummingbirds: Hypertrophy of
- Trochiliformes. Hummingbirds (order Trochiliformes) are readily dis- tinguished from other birds by their diminutive size and their ability to hover.
- Trochiliformes. Trochilidae: Anzazilia viwdigatser and Polytmm nzillen' (Müller 1973). Mammalia.
- Category:Trochiliformes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Trochiliformes is, according to the Sibley-Ahlquist taxonomy, an order of birds containing the hummingbirds. It contains the single family Trochilidae.
- Trochiliformes (Hummingbird) and Families | Skulls Unlimited
- Skulls Unlimited is the world's leading supplier of osteological specimens.
Trochiliformes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trochiliformes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesawg-9 amp apg-71 f-14 radars anawg-9
jane seymour actress marriages
wade boggs superstitions
list of neopets zafara
dungeon of doom wcws dungeon of doom