Trofim Lysenko Biography
A selection of articles related to trofim lysenko biography.
Original articles from our library related to the Trofim Lysenko Biography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trofim Lysenko Biography.
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Trofim Lysenko Biography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trofim Lysenko Biography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- My hero: Dmitri Shostakovich by Julian Barnes
- Shostakovich was a member of the volunteer fire-fighting squad during the second world war. Photograph: Sovfoto/UIG via Getty Images. Julian Barnes.
- The Disgraceful Episode Of Lysenkoism Brings Us Global Warming Theory
- Under Lysenko's view, for example, grafting branches of one plant species onto another could create new plant hybrids that would be perpetuated by the descendants of the grafted plant.
- Opponents of GMOs might learn from the disastrous legacy of Soviet era Lysenkoism
- In the Soviet Union during the Stalin years, the study of genetics was undermined by Trofim Lysenko and his followers because the prevailing theories of evolutionary genetics and natural selection did not fit into the official Marxist ideology.
- Kremlin Aide Sees 'Status Quo' in Russian, Western Sanctions
- ST. PETERSBURG, Russia—Moscow and the West are set to maintain a “status quo” in bilateral sanctions in the foreseeable future, a situation which actually has some advantages for Russian businesses, a Kremlin aide said on Saturday. “We have found ...
- New York 'Climate Speech' Investigation Unconstitutional Even Under King
- New York's top law enforcement official, Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, was able to bypass the objective check of either a judge or grand jury to issue an 18-page warrant to Exxon Mobil demanding documents and emails going back to 1977.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.