True Believer Syndrome
A selection of articles related to true believer syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the True Believer Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on True Believer Syndrome.
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
True Believer Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, True Believer Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mark Sisson Is the Pied Piper of Paleo
- He quit competing after coming down with osteoarthritis, a series of respiratory infections, and irritable bowel syndrome. .... Everyone in attendance was a believer, so there was no need to sell them on the gospel itself.
- Why The 100 Made the Right Choice in Killing [Spoiler]
- The 100 just aired its most controversial episode to date, in which the writers killed off a beloved main character. Ever since "Thirteen" aired on Thursday, the fandom has been in shambles.
- Dave Filoni Sheds Light on What Happened to Ahsoka Between Star Wars: Clone
- This week, Star Wars Rebels: Shroud of Darkness gave us arguably the most important episode in the show's relatively short history.
- UPDATED: Carol and Maggie Are Taken Hostage by the Saviors in New Walking Dead
- Carol's finally back on The Walking Dead, but she's apparently already being taken out of commission, at least for the time being. A new international promo for The Walking Dead previews this week's confrontation with Negan's group, who are called the ...