A selection of articles related to true god.
Original articles from our library related to the True God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on True God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
True God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, True God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is it true God won't give you more than you can bear?
- However when I got over myself, Andy and I tried to be as honest as possible about some of the challenges we have faced and how we found God in the midst of some very dark moments. I was taken back by the amount of people who came and spoke to me ...
- Is Jesus Christ your true God?
- God's Word tells us that Jesus Christ is “both Lord and Christ,” meaning “both the 'One Lord God of Abraham,' and 'Christ, the Son of God'…”Jesus spoke in John 10:11, “I am the Good Shepherd: The Good Shepherd giveth his life for the Sheep.
- Steven Curtis Chapman "One True God" Live Performance Video
- Multi-platinum selling and five-time GRAMMY award winning artist Steven Curtis Chapman is set to release his latest project on March 4, 2016 (Essential Worship). Titled Worship and Believe, this is not only Chapman's 23rd career studio album in a three ...
- Turning from Idols to Find True Happiness in God
- We turned from God, the one true source of happiness, to false gods of every imaginable description. False gods are anything we praise, celebrate, fixate on, and look to for help that's not the true God.
- Billy Graham: There is only one path to the true happiness God wants for us
- True happiness – happiness that lasts – does not come from ideal circumstances or unlimited pleasures. True happiness comes only from God – and it comes from knowing we belong to Him, and that He is with us every moment of the day. Jesus said, "Peace ...
True God Topics
Related searchesguy savoie
meaning of dreams about apes
hurricane hugo recovery
panzerfaust panzerfaust 150 and 250
royal ordnance factory types of rofs
duplicate bridge pairs game