A selection of articles related to true god.
Original articles from our library related to the True God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on True God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
True God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, True God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- True God and True Man
- true humanity. The. Gospel of John states unambiguously, from the very beginning, that.
- The True Religion of God
- Page 1 of 7. The True Religion of God. By Dr.
- Craft for “Elijah Knows the True God”
- Craft for “Elijah Knows the True God”. Elijah is a toilet paper roll with double sided tape on top and then about 1/3 down. Use any fabric with pattern provided.
- Who Is “the True God” in 1 John 5.20?
- Who Is “the True God” in 1 John 5.20? by Servetus the Evangelical.
Suggested News Resources
- Kutless And Newsong Join Forces For 'One True God' Tour
- BEC Recordings' premiere rock/worship band Kutless and Grammy-nominated Christian music mainstay NewSong are set to join forces this fall for the “One True God Tour.
- Radical Islam presents a physical threat-- and a spiritual one, Denison insists
- They are convinced that they are fighting and dying for the only true God and that he will reward their sacrifice eternally," Denison writes in his new book, Radical Islam: What You Need to Know.
- Gore crowd worships Earth, not God
- Doesn't it seem like global warming fanatics have made the Earth their deity and forsaken the one, true God?
- NewSong, Kutless to perform at Christian Family Centre Sept. 30
- Christian rock band NewSong will begin its One True God concert tour Sept. 30 at the Christian Family Centre in Adrian.
Suggested Web Resources
- God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Monotheists hold that there is only one god, and may claim that the one true god is worshiped in different religions under different names.
- Knowing the True God
- Jul 16, 2000 Do you know the true God? Not the god of the imagination of men, but the God who is described in the Bible?
- John 17:3, "The only true God." | Christian Apologetics and
- only true God The Jehovah's Witnesses, among others, cite John 17:3 as a proof text to deny the Trinity and claim that Jesus Christ is not God.
- "The True God" by James Montgomery Boice
- The biblical teaching concerning the identity of the one true God.
- Jesus or Muhammad: Who is God's True Seal of Prophethood?
- Muhammad denied that Jesus is the source and consummation of all things and that Christ, along with the Father and the Holy Spirit, is the only true God.
True God Topics
coronation street trivia
woman in hinduism
ahl al-sunna wa al-jamaah sunni view
seth putnam acoustic black metal
evil is evil universal