A selection of articles related to true origins.
Original articles from our library related to the True Origins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on True Origins.
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
True Origins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, True Origins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here is the true origin of Valentine's Day
- In the third century, the Roman Empire was being invaded by Goths. At the same time, the plague of Cyprian, probably smallpox, broke out killing at its height 5,000 people a day. So many died that the Roman army was depleted of soldiers.
- German power is the real key to Europe
- This may seem like ancient history - Germany is clearly not going to wage war on the rest of Europe, it is one of the least aggressive nations in the world and any danger has long past. In one sense that is all true.
- Growing up Trump: 15 miles away from a young Sanders, but worlds apart
- By 1983, Donald Trump's style of entrepreneurial capitalism in the rough-and-tumble world of New York real estate was already establishing the Trump name as a symbol of flashy extravagance for the world's super rich. Photograph: Louie ....