A selection of articles related to true self.
Original articles from our library related to the True Self. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on True Self.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
True Self is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, True Self books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coming Into Your True Self
- I have been contemplating these questions for what feels like forever. While it sounds rather cliché to step into one's true self, I am learning it is an empowering journey to travel on and a comforting place to land.
- Murderer shows 'true self' moments after conviction
- The mother of murder victim Dashaun Davis said she and her family knew jurors would eventually get the chance to see the real Jeffrey Allen Reid Jr.
- Coming Out at Work: Showing Your True Self
- In my first job after graduation, I was unsure about my place in the working world and whether I should be honest about my sexuality. Initially, I decided to keep quiet and to stay "in the closet.
- Advice from Carolyn Hax: Love based on your true self is the best
- Hi, Carolyn: I am a married man and father of one beautiful 3-year-old boy. For Christmas my wife and I got a new computer to share, set up with her email account. So, after Christmas I notice an email in my wife's “sent” box.
- In 'Liar: A Memoir' Rob Roberge wrestles with the consequences of sex, drugs
- Rob Roberge is a man unstuck in time. As he looks back across the decades, reexamining his memories of tragedy and euphoria, of sickness and love, his life story unfolds for him in random order. And even he is uncertain how much of it is true.
True Self Topics
Related searchescontinuity equation
cost of capital expected return
madonna art renaissance
contemporary dance history
kuru disease acknowledgements
origin of albanians illyrian origin