True Unicorn Root
A selection of articles related to true unicorn root.
Original articles from our library related to the True Unicorn Root. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on True Unicorn Root.
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
True Unicorn Root is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, True Unicorn Root books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 3 Pre—c01iceptual Care and Fertility
- used in women's ailments come from North. American Indian women; these are True Unicorn. Root, False Unicorn Root, Squaw Vine, Blue and.
- 1. Spell the genus of licorice root. Answer: Glycyrrhiza 2. What is the
- for false unicorn root? Ans. Chamaelirium leutum.
- Re: AHPA Tonnage Survey 2008-2010
- Jul 11, 2011 Also known as true unicorn root. 2. Also known as Cimicifuga racemosa.
- Wildcrafting for the Practicing Herbalist
- Cypripedium spp. Pink Root. Spigelia marilandica.
- KW SINGLE HERB FLUID EXTRACTS, LATIN INDEX rev. Sept., 2010
- True Unicorn Root. Fen Tiao Er Cai, 粉条儿菜. B.
Suggested News Resources
- Letters to the Potter-Casey Company
- The compound was a blend of ground herbs such as true unicorn root (Aletris farinosa) and pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa), with an alcoholic content of 18 percent. The label explained that the alcohol was “used solely as a solvent and preservative.”.
Suggested Web Resources
- A Modern Herbal | Unicorn Root, True
- Botanical, folk-lore and herbal information - Unicorn Root, True.
- True Unicorn Root Description - Side Effects, Its Dosage and Benefits
- True unicorn root was popular with Native Americans. A.
- Natural Standard - True unicorn root
- Note: True unicorn root (Aletris farinosa L.) should not be confused with false unicorn Aletris farinosa L.
- Herbal Extracts Plus: False Unicorn Root Herbal Supplement from
- False Unicorn Root is so-called to distinguish it from true Unicorn Root (Aletris farinosa), a plant with different therapeutic applications.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.