- Carnet de voyage : Truganini, la dernière Tasmanienne
- Née vers 1812, Truganini l'Aborigène eut une vie que l'on peut apparenter à un long calvaire de plus de 60 ans, calvaire qui se poursuivit après sa mort, puisque malgré ses suppliques (des funérailles dignes), la dernière Tasmanienne fut désossée et ...
- 'Racism not art': Anger at Truganini bust auction
- "The fact that the museum has been displaying a bust of Truganini, along with the busts of other people, is perpetuating the myth. "Everybody knows that the image of Truganini conveys to the racist people of the world that she was the last something or ...
- I don't have all the answers, but we need to find a narrative that speaks to
- I feel shame as descendent of the Tasmanian (Palawa) Aboriginals that I was taught at school that the last Aborigine died in Truganini.
Truganini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Truganini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfuture tense future proche
radiocarbon dating calibration
halcali yukari yucali
helium gas and plasma phases
walrus life cycle