A selection of articles related to trumpet sound.
Original articles from our library related to the Trumpet Sound. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trumpet Sound.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Trumpet Sound is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trumpet Sound books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Southwest Quebecers say they hear strange trumpets sounds in the sky: The dogs
- Residents of Dollard des Ormeaux, Quebec, were distracted Sunday night by an eerie noise they said sounded like trumpets somewhere in the sky. “All the dogs in the neighbourhood are going nuts,” D.D.
- Israeli jazz trumpet virtuoso creates the most beautiful sound next to silence
- Israeli jazz trumpet virtuoso creates the most beautiful sound next to silence. A new album by Avishai Cohen, one of the jazz world's prominent trumpeters, grew out of mourning for his father and his addiction to Rachmaninoff. By.
- West Island sky trumpets unexplained, though theories abound
- Some West Island residents were captivated and creeped out by an eerie trumpeting sound that seemed to come from the sky Sunday. No one knows what caused the sound. Early theories suggested people in Dollard des Ormeaux were hearing echoes of a ...
- Jazz Town: Trumpeter Ambrose Akinmusire brings the sound of things to come to
- Akinmusire, whose deep trumpet sound lingers in the ear long after the last note has sounded, has been through Kansas City before. The first time was in 2008, the year after he won the Thelonious Monk International Trumpet Competition, when he appeared ...
- George Martin, Guided the Beatles to Global Fame, Dies at 90
- LONDON (AP) - George Martin, the Beatles' urbane producer who quietly guided the band's swift, historic transformation from rowdy club act to musical and cultural revolutionaries, has died, his management said Wednesday. He was 90. Too modest to claim ...
Trumpet Sound Topics
runic alphabet gothic runes
himalaya mountain passes
antoni gaud influence
protestant reformation 16th century