Truss Vierendeel Truss
- What's inside the $4B World Trade Center transportation hub (PHOTOS)
- The arched ceilings inside the new World Trade Center Transportation Hub soar as majestically as the wings on the buildings exterior. It's a sight visitors will be unlikely to forget.
- Studio Gang wraps Chicago performing arts centre in glass and wooden battens
- The elevated walkway is supported by timber Vierendeel trusses and is wrapped with a wooden lattice that is hung in tension from the primary structure. The main theatre is located directly off the lobby.
- New Writers Theatre building in Glencoe has a flair for drama
- To maximize openness, Gang framed out the atrium's interior with exposed Vierendeel trusses, which typically have large rectangular openings rather than smaller triangular voids.
- An Architectural Landmark, Preserved and Restored
- “The constant impulse was just to whack at something or paint it, or rip something down or hang something below the trusses.” These Vierendeel trusses, where beams meet to form rectangular openings, are one of the most significant features of the building.
Truss Vierendeel Truss is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Truss Vierendeel Truss books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Truss Vierendeel Truss Topics
Related searcheshash functions based on block ciphers
activism types of activism