- No place for Lord Shiva at 103rd Indian Science Congress
- “In the great Hindu epic, The Mahabharata, Lord Shiva is depicted as a three-eyed God and is often referred to as the Tryambaka Deva.
- AMARNATH YATRA
- “We Worship Tryambaka (Rudra), Who spread Fragrance and Increases Nourishment , May He release me ,like the cucumber from its stem , From Mortal Life , But not From Immorality . “(Rig Veda Mandal VII Sukta 59 and Mantra 12). The Yajurveda describes ...
- Best of 2013: It's time to recognise secular same sex marriage
- Lord Shiva, also called Tryambaka Deva (literally, "three-eyed Lord"), is depicted as having three eyes: the sun is His right eye, the moon the left eye and fire the third eye.
- Maha Shivrathri Celebration at Sri Saumyakasi Sivalaya
- The blessings of Lord Siva enfolds devotees through this ancient fire ceremony in which the holy tryambaka mantra is repeated 108 times, following a puja performed to the Lord. The Homa ended with an arati performed at the homa kunda on stage and with ...
- “Interpretaré a Wolverine hasta mi muerte” – Hugh Jackman
- A pesar de que su presencia en X-Men: Apocalypse sigue sin ser confirmada, Hugh Jackman aseguró que seguirá interpretando el papel de Wolverine hasta la muerte, esto luego de haberlo hecho en siete ocasiones diferentes. Se espera que una nueva ...
Tryambaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tryambaka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesobstetrics labour
star trek voyager relaunch
maximilien robespierre early politics