- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Mp3 Download – Jaap & Meaning
- The literal meaning of name of the mantra is: Maha means 'great'; Mrityu means 'death'; and jaya means 'victory'. Thus the mantra gives one victory over death. It is also referred to as the Mrit-Sanjivini Mantra, the Rudra Mantra and the Tryambakam Mantra.
- Why Lord Shiva is the ultimate grandmaster of yoga
- Shiva is most famous as having three eyes or Tryambakam. The third eye of Shiva is the inner eye of unitary awareness and higher perception. Shiva as the lord of the mountain, the Himalayas and Kailas, represents the mountain of meditation.
- Donald Trump says he has 'at least 20 Muslim friends' but fails to name them
- WASHINGTON: Donald Trump has defended himself against accusations of Islamophobia by saying he has at least 20 friends who are Muslim - but stopped short of naming them. The Republican presidential candidate has previously said "I love the Muslims" ...
- Spirituality: Lord Shiva's 'Mahamrityunjaya Mantra' for conquering death
- Lord Shiva is one of the widely worshipped Hindu gods. Also, known as Mahadeva—Shiva forms one of the important pillars of the Hindu trinity—Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. Bhole Nath cures all the illnesses and fears residing in any of his devotees.
- त्र्यंबक जहां से चलती है गोदावरी
- धार्मिक लोगों के लिए आस्था का केंद्र त्र्यंबक कस्बा अपनी सांस्कृतिक विरासत की दृष्टि से तो महत्वपूर्ण है ही, इसका प्राकृतिक सौंदर्य भी देखने लायक है। त्र्यंबक और इसके जिला मुख्यालय ...
Tryambakam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tryambakam books and related discussion.