- Simplifying Sanskrit Chant
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe. Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam. Urvarukamiva Bandhanam.
- C:\Documents and Settings\Sage\My Documents\Projects\archive
- Tryambakam yajambahe, sugandhim pushti vardanam, urva rukhamiva bhandanan, mrtyor mukshi amamritat Swaha.
- II Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra II
- It is called the Rudra mantra, referring to the furious aspect of Shiva; the Tryambakam mantra, alluding to.
- Om Tryambakam - The LIfe-Giving Prayer - YouTube
- Dec 19, 2008 The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, from the album "Universal Mother" by IndiaJiva. Special thanks to Fred Aw for many of the 'Awsome' visuals.
- Tryambakam / Mahamritiunjaya - YouTube
- Jun 30, 2007 Video Responses. Thumbnail 1:18. Add to.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra: Om Tryambakam Shiva Mantra with Text
- Jan 30, 2010 The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is regarded as a healing mantra and moksha mantra.
- Tryambakam: Trya means three. Ambakam means eyes.
Tryambakam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tryambakam books and related discussion.