A selection of articles related to trying.
Original articles from our library related to the Trying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Trying.
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Trying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Trying books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trying Terrorists as War Criminals
- Trying Terrorists as War Criminals. Jennifer Elsea. Legislative Attorney.
- Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers
- Stop Trying to Delight. Your Customers by Matthew Dixon, Karen Freeman, and Nicholas Toman.
- TRYING YOUTH AS ADULTS FACT SHEET
- TRYING YOUTH AS ADULTS. FACT SHEET. What does it mean to "try youth as adults?
- Trying to Understand Endgame.
- Trying to Understand Endgame* by Theodor W. Adorno to S.B.
Suggested News Resources
- Mudd trying to remake Eagles offensive line, quickly | Philadelphia Inquirer
- Eagles quarterback Michael Vick sprints away from the grasp of Browns defender Scott Fujita. Vick had a second-quarter TD run.
- KU football program trying to climb back up after its fall
- BY J. BRADY McCOLLOUGH | THE KANSAS CITY STAR Three seasons after their magical run, the Jayhawks lost their home opener to Division I-AA North Dakota State. LAWRENCE | Some Kansas football fans remember the view from the mountaintop.
- Burnett, Yankees trying to come up with a fix
- Burnett is trying to stay positive, but he's admitting some obvious flaws. The Yankees are trying to stay supportive, but they've come to indirectly admit that Burnett has not been a reliable option.
- Boaters rescued trying to outrun Hurricane Irene
- AP NORFOLK, Va. – A couple attempting to outrun Hurricane Irene were rescued Saturday in the Chesapeake Bay as their sailboat was battered by 6- to 8-foot seas and winds gusting to 45 mph, rescue officials said.
- Arms Race: Rangers trying to hold off Angels
- By Ron Morgan CNHI Corsicana — A week ago, the Rangers had a seven-game lead on the Angels. As the Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles came to the Ballpark for the weekend series, the lead was two games.
Suggested Web Resources
- Trying | Define Trying at Dictionary.com
- –adjective. extremely annoying, difficult, or the like; straining one's patience and goodwill to the limit: a trying day; a trying experience.
- trying - definition of trying by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- trying [ˈtraɪɪŋ]. adj. upsetting, difficult, or annoying a trying day at the office.
- Trying - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of TRYING. : severely straining the powers of endurance <a trying experience>. — try·ing·ly adverb.
- Trying to Heal
- 9 hours ago I didn't even want to eat dinner I felt so sick to my stomach.
- trying: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com
- trying adj. Causing strain, hardship, or distress. tryingly try ' ingly adv.
Related searcheseinstein notation examples
dream dictionary 3
bobobo-bo bo-bobo parodies
sid meiers alpha centauri technology
outland comic reprints