- Tryptamines exclusive interview
- Staying fairly anonymous as a band, Female First got the opportunity to chat to the elusive Tryptamines and their member Chemical Callum about their music, future plans and much more in a new and exclusive interview.
- Ibogaine Experience?
- Since Ibogaine's subjective effects are very different from tryptamines such as Psilocybin or DMT the measures available to assess subjective effects are not very suitable for this oneirogen .
- Brain hallucinogens: Tryptamines found in pineal gland
- One of the strongest hallucinogenic drugs is N,N-dimethyltryptamine, known colloquially as DMT, which has a similar action to psilocybin but acts over a shorter time scale. So, it might come as a surprise that DMT and two related tryptamines also exist ...
- How the Most Extreme Trips on Erowid Transformed Modern Drug Culture
- He mixed two different chemicals together: one called AMT, a long-lasting variety of a common class of psychedelic compounds called tryptamines, and “euphoriant” that has been illegal in the US since 2003, and 2CI-NBOMe, a very new research chemical, ...
Tryptamines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tryptamines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescamembert cheese production
diathermy monopolar diathermy
minnesota vikings helga hats
shrimp paste making shrimp paste
meaning of dreams about honey
supply and demand decision making