- from an unused word. Definition an image. NASB Word Usage form (1), image (5) , images (6), likenesses (3), phantom (1).
- B'Tselem report: Void of Responsibility: Israel Military Policy not to
- Results of processing of requests submitted by B'Tselem.
- B'Tselem - Thirsty for a Solution: The Water Crisis in the Occupied
- B‟Tselem – The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied B 'Tselem thanks Dr. Eran Feitelson, of the Truman Institute, Jerusalem, and Prof.
- International online vote on a logo for human rights
- B'Tselem is pleased to take part in the Logo for Human Rights initiative. Nearly everybody knows that a heart symbolizes love and a dove means peace. But what is the symbol for human rights?
- B'Tselem backs right-wing activists
- B'Tselem Human Rights organization on Tuesday strongly denounced the IDF for issuing administrative restraining orders against 12 West Bank settlers, barring them from the area.
- High Court approves Separation Barrier route in al-Walajah
- Photo: Eyal Hareuveni, B'Tselem, 5 November 2010. The village of al-Walajah lies on a ridge south of the Refaim Stream. Prior to 1948, the village was located north of the stream, on land later used to establish Moshav Aminadav.
- Leftist NGO B'Tselem Guides Arabs after Attack on Outpost
- The left-wing B'Tselem group on Saturday escorted a supposedly “seriously wounded” Arab boy to file a complaint against Jews in Samaria.
- B'Tselem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- B'Tselem (Hebrew: בצלם, "in the image of", as in Genesis 1:27) is an Israeli non- governmental organization (NGO).
- Tselem (Forerunner Commentary) :: Bible Tools
- The word "image" is translated from the Hebrew tselem, and it means "shape, resemblance, figure, shadow." There is nothing abstract in it.
Tselem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tselem books and related discussion.