- Tshiluba definition, Luba See more. Tshiluba (tʃɪˈluːbə) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n.
- Le pneu cuisinier/TSHILUBA
- Dec 29, 2006 Le pneu cuisinier/TSHILUBA. ' M. B a m b u l a w a n d u n d u.
- TERRE de la PAIX
- TRADUCTION / TSHILUBA. Ndambilu wa budibua. (Recette de colle).
- 希望と忍耐を 希望と忍耐を 希望と忍耐を
- Tshiluba language - ICR. C K inshasa. Plus la nuit est sombre, plus le jour s' approche.
- List of primary and secondary grammar descriptions for a selection
- A textbook of the Tshiluba language.
- The Art Of The Galão
- Take schadenfreude in German for instance, a feeling of pleasure gained via someone else's misfortune; ilunga, from the African language of Tshiluba, when loosely translated describes someone who will neither forgive nor forget a repeated wrong.
- Obscure languages lead to job opportunities
- Interpretors are also currently required in Turkmen, Afrikaans, Ganda, Wolof, Bemba, Kongo, Tshiluba, Akan, Kashmiri and Jamaican.
- English-Tshiluba Vocabulary Quizzes
Tshiluba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tshiluba books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.