- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- 4P P Generation Tsimshian Dancers Metlakatla, Alaska Leader
- 4P th. P Generation Tsimshian Dancers. Metlakatla, Alaska.
- Tlingit, Haida, & Tsimshian
- Tlingit, Haida, & Tsimshian. REFERENCE BOOKS. Alaska reference books are indicated by AK-R and are for in-library use only.
- Tsimshian Texts (Nass River Dialect): Title Page
- Jan 24, 2004 The texts are in the Nass River dialect of the Tsimshian language. The dialect is called by the natives Nîsqa'E.
- Morphology in the 'Wrong' Place: The Curious Case of Coast
- The Curious Case of Coast Tsimshian Connectives. Douglas Ball. Truman State University.
- Tsimshian Artist to Demonstrate Northwest Coast Carving at the
- Aug 23, 2011 Mr. Ryan will demonstrate Tsimshian style carving.
- Tsimshian Artist to demonstrate Northwest Coast carving at the Alaska State Museum
- Ryan will demonstrate Tsimshian-style carving. Abel Ryan is a member of the Wolf Clan; he was born in Ketchikan and is a member of the Metlakatla Indian Community.
- Tsimshian: “Gathering Strength” Canoe Journey Celebrates History And Culture
- Tsimshian Hereditary Chief Clarence Nelson, was one of the many honourable guests in attendance at the afternoon celebration, and expressed how proud he was of the paddlers for retracing journeys of their ancestors along the coast.
- Bio-coal promoters change plan
- Global Bio-Coal then struck a deal with Coast Tsimshian Resources to build the plant in one corner of Coast Tsimshian's Poirier log yard. McIntyre said Global Bio-Coal was lining up a meeting with its Coast Tsimshian partner.
- BC native band's Beijing trade office doing booming business
- said Wayne Drury, chief executive officer for Coast Tsimshian Resources. Today, the company wants to help other aboriginal communities get their foot in the door, as it expands into markets in Korea, Japan and India.
- Tsimshian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Tsimshian are an indigenous people of the Pacific Northwest Coast. Tsimshian translates to Inside the Skeena River.
- THE TSIMSHIAN - Thunderbird, Shannon
- TSIMSHIAN: Three Groups: (a) Tsimshian (included: Coast and Southern); (b) Gitksan (Farther north on the Skeena River), (c) Nisga'a (basin of the Nass River).
- Alaskan Tlingit and Tsimshian
- Neighbors to the south were the Tsimshian, to the west were the Haida, and to the east were Athapaskans (who call themselves Dine) of Interior Alaska.
- Eyak, Tlingit, Haida & Tsimshian - Alaska Native Heritage Center
- The Eyak, Tlingit, Haida and Tsimshian share a common and similar Northwest Coast Culture with important differences in language and clan system.
- Tsimshian Language and the Tsimshian Indian Tribe (Smalgyax
- Tsimshian language information and the culture, history and genealogy of the Tsimshian Indians.
Tsimshian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tsimshian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
transhumance types of migrations
stearns county minnesota demographics
tamil literature the bhakti cult