Tsunami 1650 Bc Santorini
- Scenic Greek Island Shows Signs of Volcanic Unrest
- The volcanic caldera on the picturesque tourist island of Santorini is showing signs of unrest. But researchers detecting the caldera's movement say it ...
- Volcano Watch: Heavy Breathing in Santorini
- The explosion blanketed nearby islands with piles of ash hundreds of feet thick and sent out a gigantic tsunami that devastated Crete, about 68 miles to the south. Smaller eruptions across the ensuing millennia ended abruptly in ...
- Underwater Greek volcano brewing Lara Croft style earthquake
- “If the caldera erupts underwater, it could cause local tsunamis and affect boat traffic, including cruise ships, in the caldera," says geophysics prof Andrew Newman, of Georgia Tech.
- Bettany Hughes brings Atlantis to the surface in style
- “From the moment Atlantis was set down in Athens,” says Bettany Hughes, “it has never once left the human radar.
Tsunami 1650 Bc Santorini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tsunami 1650 Bc Santorini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.