- Koromon, Motimon, Pyocomon, Tokomon, Tsunomon e Pukamon si riunirono in un gruppetto e, in coro, trillarono: “NOI SIAMO DIGIMON, MOSTRI DIGITALI!!!”.
- Digimon Adventure PSP - Digimon Adventure PSP/デジモンアドベンチャー - ALL
- Joe Kido Jou Kido 城戸 丈 T.K Takeru Takaishi 高石 タケル Kari Kamiya Hikari Yagami 八神 ヒカリ Koromon Tsunomon Yokomon Pyocomon Motimon Bukamon Pukamon Tokomon Tanemon Nyaromon Agumon アグモン Gabumon Biyomon Piyomon Tentomon ...
- Ben 10: Omniverse sneak peek at Comic-Con: The More Things Change
- Read moreShow less. Reply. ·.
- Digimon World DS - Walkthrough/guide
- Tsunomon- Attack type Digimon who has high attack power. Pick whichever Digimon you want and then select yes to confirm that Digimon as your partner. After that you get a call from the Observer.
- Tsunomon - Digimon Wiki: Join us on a cyber adventure to tame the
- Tsunomon is a Lesser Digimon whose name and design are derived from , and as such it has a large hor.
- Gabumon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tsunomon is the In-Training form of Gabumon. Tsunomon is a round digimon with a sharp metallic horn on its head.
- Tsunomon Digivolve To ... Gabumon!!! - YouTube
- by CrestOfSincerity on Feb 11, 2007. Tsunomon digivolves to Gabumon tsunomon digivolve toooooooooooo "gábumon" tsunomon digivolve tuuuuuuu.
- ChronomonDM and Tsunomon/Gabumon - Digimon World DS
- How do I beat ChronomonDM and where can I find Tsunomon/Gabumon? - Digimon World DS Questions, Nintendo DS. .
- Digimon Wiki - Tsunomon
- Jul 27, 2010 Tsunomon is the In-Training digimon of Gabumon's digivolution line. It is a head with a large horn on it's head.
Tsunomon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tsunomon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.