- Repeal India's sedition law
- T T Krishnamachari (former finance minister) supported Munshi, saying that in the USA a similar piece of legislation became “non-functional” in 1802. Jawaharlal Nehru said: “Take again Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code.
- Repeal sedition law
- TT Krishnamachari supported Munshi, saying that in the USA a similar piece of legislation became “non-functional” in 1802. Nehru said: “Take again Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code. Now so far as I am concerned, that particular Section is highly ...
- Budget bag: FMs make a brief case for style
- Ten years later, T T Krishnamachari poses with a slender file instead of the usual budget box. By the time the 1970s came along, the box went through a makeover, emerging as the classic hardtop, aluminium-rimmed 'attache case' so beloved of the decade.
- Budgeting for sustainable growth
- There is no TT Krishnamachari attempt to destroy individual or entrepreneurial initiative. It is a call to pay up a little more at a time when there is a worldwide ferment on this issue.
- Sedition vs free speech
- T.T. Krishnamachari and Seth Govind Das were other members of the Constituent Assembly who ensured that the word sedition was kept out of the Constitution.
Tt Krishnamachari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tt Krishnamachari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Tt Krishnamachari Topics
hamlet kenneth branagh
2d computer graphics
scramble for africa
national caucus of labor committees