- Tupolev Tu-154
- The Tu-154 Program. The Tu-154 was Tupolev's sixth commercial airliner design. It was developed in the mid-1960s and first flew on 4 October 1968.
- File:2010 Polish Tu-154 crash-passengers list.pdf - Wikipedia, the
- File:2010 Polish Tu-154 crash-passengers list.pdf. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Datei:Transkrypcja rozmow zalogi samolotu Tu-154 M.pdf – Wikipedia
- Datei:Transkrypcja rozmow zalogi samolotu Tu-154 M.
- Final Report Tu-154M
- Tu-154M (tail number 101), April 10th, 2010, area of the SMOLENSK NORTH airbase.
- Astana-Baku direct flight planned to be opened
- Air flights were carried out by "Tu-154" and "Tu-134" planes. "At present, up-to-date Boeing and Airbus aircrafts carry out flights between Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan," Primbetov said.
- Russia dismisses key elements of Poland's Kaczynski crash report
- A Tu-154 plane carrying Kaczynski, his wife and a host of top officials crashed in heavy fog as it attempted to land at an airfield near the western Russian city of Smolensk.
- Russia's UAC says expects to sell 100 aircraft at show
- The Sukhoi Superjet is Russia's new regional jet, designed to compete internationally with Embraer (EMBR3.SA) and Bombardier (BBDb.TO).
- Russia's Black August Syndrome
- August 29, 1996 - A Russian Tupolev TU-154 crashes over the Arctic Ocean, all 141 people on board die.
- Tupolev Tu-154 | Airliners.net
- Tupolev Tu-154 specifications, pictures, and data. Find photos, information and specs for the Tupolev Tu-154, a Medium range airliner. Airliners.
- TU-154 landing. - YouTube
- Nov 20, 2006 The safety records for tu-154 are not so bad. Its just that the maintenance of these aircraft can sometimes be poor. The plane itself is great.
Tu 154 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tu 154 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Tu 154 Topics
arm osteofascial compartments