- in secrecy
- As a result, DCF closed the case and sealed its documents, even to Tuarus's mother. Rachelle McNair may never know how much Thorazine her son was given, or whether the state checked to see if someone gave him too much. “I just want someone to tell ...
- 10 Investigates finds more concerns at state mental hospitals
- A prime example is Tuarus McNair who got into a fight and was given 10 times the normal amount of an antipsychotic drug. McNair died of a heart attack. DCF ruled the cause was a natural death, sealed the file and won't tell his mother anything.
- Wall of secrecy shields Florida's mental hospitals
- Rachelle McNair has spent 15 months trying to find out what happened to her son, Tuarus. On June 12, 2014, another mental patient at Treasure Coast Forensic Treatment Center punched him repeatedly in the head during a fight. Staff at the state-funded ...
- Florence police make arrest in crash that killed firefighter
- Two people in the Tuarus were hurt. They were treated at St. Elizabeth of Florence.
- Mother, son saved from burning vehicle by two brothers
- According to the Michigan State Police Gaylord Post, a 2003 Ford Tuarus, driven by a 18-year-old Mancelona man, was traveling north when the driver reportedly swerved to miss a deer.
Tuarus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tuarus books and related discussion.