- Seed testing finds more tuber-damaging PVY, ring rot
- Seed testing finds more tuber-damaging PVY, ring rot.
- Washington company turns taters into tuber love letters
- RENTON, Wash. (AP) - Valentine's Day is boosting business for a western Washington state company that sends out potatoes with personalized, hand-written anonymous messages. Jeff Kelly of Renton-based Mystery Potato says a popular message is, ...
- Wild potatoes bring increased calcium for better tubers
- "Finding this marker will allow us—and other breeding programs—to make faster progress in breeding potato plants with high tuber calcium content," says Jansky. "This has been difficult and time-consuming in the past.
- Distress Sale Blight for State Potato Mission
- BHUBANESWAR: With reports of distress sale of potato coming from districts when price of the tuber is skyrocketing across Odisha, the role of State level committee monitoring implementation of the Potato Mission has come under scanner. Reports reaching ...
- Growing vegetables in the home garden: corn and potatoes (photos)
- Don't apply manure or nitrogen fertilizer as too much nitrogen can encourage lush foliage at the expense of tuber production. Buy certified disease-free seed potatoes from garden centers for best results.
Tuber is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tuber books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.