- Apr 12, 2003 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Inside: Targeted Tuberculin Testing and Treatment of Latent
- Inside: Continuing Medical Education for U.S. Physicians and Nurses.
- Tuberculin Skin Testing Fact sheet
- The Mantoux tuberculin skin test (TST) is the standard method of determining whether a person is infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Tuberculin (TB) Test
- DCD 0107. 12/99. Tuberculin (TB) Test.
- Tuberculin Skin Testing during Pregnancy
- Tuberculin Skin Testing during Pregnancy. Guidelines for Preventing the Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Health-care.
- IGRAs Are TB Test Alternative After Age 5 Years
- Interferon-gamma release assays offer significant advantages over conventional tuberculin skin testing under certain circumstances, but not in children younger than 5 years old.
- Marikina City strengthens campaigns against TB
- Focusing on the importance of early detection and medication as potent tool for cure, the CHO provides free medical examinations such as Tuberculin skin test and Direct Sputum Smear examination.
- Isolated Sarcoidal Granulomas on the Tongue
- The tuberculin skin test result was negative. Figure 1. Several firm and nonmobile nodules on the dorsal aspect of the tongue.
- Animal Health defends TB test
- Research shows that the tuberculin skin and interferon-gamma tests can identify different populations of infected cattle.
- Tuberculin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the antigen used in the tuberculin skin test for tuberculosis. For information about the tuberculin skin test, see Mantoux test.
- Tuberculin Skin Tests
- Aug 18, 2009 A tuberculin skin test is done to see if you have ever had tuberculosis (TB) ( Mycobacterium tuberculosis).
- CDC | TB | Fact Sheets - Tuberculin Skin Testing for TB
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination.
Tuberculin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tuberculin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.