A selection of articles related to tuberculosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Tuberculosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tuberculosis.
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Tuberculosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tuberculosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UNITAID to invest in effective approaches to end tuberculosis
- "There is a great need for investment to speed access to new tuberculosis medicines and diagnostics," said UNITAID's Acting Executive Board Chair H.E. Marta Maurás Pérez.
- Blood test for tuberculosis
- Together with AIDS, tuberculosis ranks among those infectious diseases with the highest global mortality rate, claiming the lives of between 1.5 and two million people every year. However, not everyone infected with the bacterium develops tuberculosis.
- Migrants in Europe at higher risk of tuberculosis
- UNITED NATIONS, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe warns that people from the most vulnerable groups in Europe, including migrants and refugees, are at higher risk of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis, said a ...
- How HIV infection increases the risk of tuberculosis
- One in three people world-wide are thought to be infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb), but most remain well because their immune system keeps the pathogen in check.
- Study: Statin drugs can reduce time to clear tuberculosis infection in mice
- First-line treatment for tuberculosis, which consists of a combination of four antibiotics, should in theory cure all drug-susceptible infections if strict compliance can be assured.
Related searchesfeminist movement achievements
chicago band the post-cetera era
alfred adler education and studies
brett favre records
tarantula bites and treatment