Tubules Of Cuvier
- The Cuvierian Tubules of Holothuria leucospilota
- sea water, acquire great adhesive powers rendering them capable of entangling many predatory animals.
- Biology Of Echinoderms
- shoot out the anus of some tropical species (tubules of Cuvier). Class Crinoidea.
- Metal levels in eviscerated tissue of shallow-water deposit-feeding
- Evisceration, which should not be confused with the discharge of the tubules of Cuvier, is a common phe- nomenon in many holothurians.
- Cuvierian tubules of the holothuroid <Emphasis Type="Italic
- Quiescent Cuvierian tubules of Holothuria forskali (Delle.
- Isolation and Characterisation Adhesive Secretion from Cuvierian
- Tubules of Sea Cucumber Holothuria forskåli (Echinodermata,. Holothuroidea). Malgorzata ...
- Sort by time - YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
- Those are called the Tubules of Cuvier. It does not hurt him to shoot those out... that's exactly what they are for; a defense system.
Tubules Of Cuvier is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tubules Of Cuvier books and related discussion.