- What the World Would Look Like If Humans Hadn't Killed All the Animals
- Today, Faurby continued, “the megafauna of Africa 'only' belong to six orders: Carnivora, Cetartiodactyla, Perissodactyla, Proboscidea, Tubulidentata (the aardvark) and the primates.
- Say 'Aaaah': Zoo's Aardvark Gets 2 Teeth Pulled
- Aardvarks, the only extant species in the order Tubulidentata, are unusual animals — and they have unusual teeth, said Jack Easley, a Kentucky-based veterinarian who specializes in dentistry.
- Aardvark Cub Welcomed In Burgers' Zoo In Netherlands (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- (Photo : Burgers' Zoo) The Aardvark stays with its mother until the next mating season.
- Gerry Adams Accused Of Having 'Guilty Conscience' Over Lord Mountbatten Murder
- Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams has been accused of stoking tensions between the UK and Ireland by referring to the IRA murder of Prince Charles's great uncle Lord Mountbatten, on the eve of Charles's historic trip to the village where Mountbatten died.
- Crossword roundup: Baldrick found in Oxford
- How best to remember the first world war? If you're David Cameron, it's to insist that the years of destruction were not “pointless, or fought by people who didn't know why they were fighting”.
Tubulidentata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tubulidentata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjames gilbert rugby football museum
the horror in the gallery
nokia corporate culture
de lorean dmc-12 famous dmc-12 owners
arcadia california history
ford explorer assembly plants
cih computer virus history