- What the World Would Look Like If Humans Hadn't Killed All the Animals
- Today, Faurby continued, “the megafauna of Africa 'only' belong to six orders: Carnivora, Cetartiodactyla, Perissodactyla, Proboscidea, Tubulidentata (the aardvark) and the primates.
- Say 'Aaaah': Zoo's Aardvark Gets 2 Teeth Pulled
- Aardvarks, the only extant species in the order Tubulidentata, are unusual animals — and they have unusual teeth, said Jack Easley, a Kentucky-based veterinarian who specializes in dentistry.
- Aardvark Cub Welcomed In Burgers' Zoo In Netherlands (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- (Photo : Burgers' Zoo) The Aardvark stays with its mother until the next mating season.
- Gerry Adams Accused Of Having 'Guilty Conscience' Over Lord Mountbatten Murder
- Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams has been accused of stoking tensions between the UK and Ireland by referring to the IRA murder of Prince Charles's great uncle Lord Mountbatten, on the eve of Charles's historic trip to the village where Mountbatten died.
- Crossword roundup: Baldrick found in Oxford
- How best to remember the first world war? If you're David Cameron, it's to insist that the years of destruction were not “pointless, or fought by people who didn't know why they were fighting”.
Tubulidentata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tubulidentata books and related discussion.