- Small business owner in Artemisa hopes U.S. lifts embargo
- Valdez serves "TuKola" soda, the Cuban version of Coca-Cola, a joint venture with Spain. The menu also includes fried "croquetas," an appetizer that requires onions, milk, flour, salt, pepper, lemon juice, eggs, ground beef, bread and soy sauce.
- Cuba: nightclubs and nail bars on a Communist island
- Inside the cave, sound reverberated around the walls. Perspiration dripped off the knuckly surfaces, and somewhere a DJ started a Rihanna track.
- Cuba, addio TuKola?
- Cuba, addio TuKola? Con l'attesissima fine dell'embargo cade uno dei muri simbolo della Guerra Fredda. Una cosa è certa: il volto di Cuba è destinato a cambiare.
- Travel: No cell phones, no color TV, no problem in retro universe Cuba
- At the jazz clubs we've been to, the cover charge gets customers at least a part-share of a bottle of Havana Club rum along with a personal can of “tuKola” — the local version of Coke.
- US, Cuba sailors compete in first regatta since diplomatic thaw
- HAVANA, Cuba — Cuban and American sailors competed Tuesday in the first regatta since their countries' decision to seek normal ties after more than five decades of Cold War strains. Featuring five two-person catamarans from each side, the Havana ...
Tukola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tukola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescomputer worm penalties
quake the engine
delusions of reference
operation allied force goals