A selection of articles related to tule grass.
Original articles from our library related to the Tule Grass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tule Grass.
- Grass: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Tule Grass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tule Grass books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Soils of Butte Valley, California (1907)
- PLATES. PLATE I. Tule-grass swamp.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service 2010 - 2011 Sacramento NWR Free
- T. Wheat/Perla Grass. N/A.
- Tule fog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jul 2, 2010 tule fog to form is from November 1 to March 31. This phenomenon is named after the tule grass wetlands. (tulares) of the Central Valley.
- PRINCIPLES OF WETLAND MANAGEMENT Originally produced by
- timothy, but have proven totally ineffective for controlling cattails, tules, river bulrush, baltic rush, bermuda grass, joint grass or other robust wetland plants.
Suggested News Resources
- Master weavers gather at Suquamish this weekend
- He showed some other Port Gamble S'Klallam kids how to make a duck decoy out of tule grass, used for hunting. He said his aunt taught him how to make the thickly-weaved, green-colored ducks.
Suggested Web Resources
- Schoenoplectus acutus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tules once lined the shores of Tulare Lake, California, formerly the largest freshwater When erosion occurs, tule rhizomes are replanted in strategic areas .
- What Is Tule Grass? | eHow.com
- What Is Tule Grass?. Tule grass belongs to the plant family Cyperaceae and is native to North American wetlands.
- They also made houses out of tule. These were called 'kaawul kotcha'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.