A selection of articles related to tully monster.
Original articles from our library related to the Tully Monster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tully Monster.
- Perseus as he frees Andromeda
- Aries as the male tendency to fight for a cause, perhaps rarely realizing the cause may just as well be an effort to liberate something within as trying to fight for a worldly prize. The picture shows Perseus as he frees Andromeda from the cliff which she is...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Tully Monster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tully Monster books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Geobit 5 Illinois State Fossil Tully.indd
- low seas nearby, the Tully monster swam along with relatives of modern Tullimonstrum gregarium, the “Tully monster,” is the official State Fossil of Illinois.
- L is for Lincoln: A Teacher's Guide
- T – TULLY MONSTER (GEOLOGY). 1. Discuss what a fossil is.
- STATE CAPITOL & OFFICIAL STATE SYMBOLS
- State Fossil — Tully Monster: A soft-bodied marine animal that lived 280 to 340 million years ago, the Tully monster was designated the state fossil in 1989.
- Winter 2010.pub
- gregarium is now on special display at the Museum of the GCHS through the end of April, which includes a cartoon design of a Tully Monster.
- Activity #4: State Symbols Scavenger Hunts Grade Levels: 2nd-4th
- Tully Monster. State Dance. Square Dance.
Suggested News Resources
- Geologist fascinated with fossils since boyhood
- The most famous fossil in the area is of the Tully Monster, an aquatic carnivore that grew up to a foot long. It had a tail to swim and a claw that scientists think held its prey.
- Deerhoof and Wilco to Release Collaborative Singles
- Spencer Tweedy has been a member of the pre-teen rock band, The Blisters, since Demember 2003, and has recently formed a new group, Tully Monster.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tully Monster - Illinois State Museum
- Information on Tullimonstrum gregarium, a soft-bodied animal preserved as outlines and flattened forms in nodules of ironstone from several areas in Illinois.
- Tully Monster
- The Tully monster was a soft-bodied, invertebrate, marine animal which is an body, and maneuverable fins, it's likely the Tully monster was an active swimmer.
- ISGS Geobit 5: Illinois' State Fossil Tullimonstrum gregarium
- The Tully monster was a soft-bodied, invertebrate, marine animal—an body, and maneuverable fins, it's likely the Tully monster was an active swimmer.
- Tully's Mystery Monster | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Jan 27, 2011 To say that paleontologists can't make heads or tails of the Tully Monster would be untrue.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.