A selection of articles related to tulsi plant.
Original articles from our library related to the Tulsi Plant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tulsi Plant.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Tulsi Plant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tulsi Plant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) - “Tulsi”
- syndrome (SARS) - The root of the tulsi plant should be crushed and boiled with turmeric powder for a few minutes, after which it should be filtered.
- Therapeutic uses of Ocimum sanctum Linn (Tulsi) with
- seeds and even whole plant) of Ocimum sanctum Linn (known as Tulsi in.
- Antibacterial Property of Different Medicinal Plants: Ocimum
- antibacterial properties of selected medicinal plants.VIZ.
- Phytochemical extraction and antimicrobial properties of different
- of different medicinal plants: Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi),. Eugenia caryophyllata ( Clove), Achyranthes bidentata.
- Ocimum Sanctum (tulsi): Bio-pharmacological Activities
- Oct 22, 2010 Tulsi i.e.
Suggested News Resources
- Shri Krishna Janmashtami Vancouver
- He talked about the tulsi plant or Indian "holy basil," a special plant in India that Hindus worship to in the morning and evening. Without it, Hindu households are considered incomplete. "It starts with the chanting of the god's name.
- Beyond tangibles
- "The season is witness to several Tulsi pujas (veneration of the Tulsi plant that is dear to Krishna, an avatar of Vishnu)," says Meena Verma, the painter's muse and spouse.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is Tulsi
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), although also known as Holy Basil, is a different plant from the pesto variety of Basil (Ocimum basilicum).
- Plant description: Tulsi is native to India, where it often graces shrines and homes as an aromatic perennial shrub.
- Please Don't Put Tulasi Outside
- Oct 17, 2006 Taking care of Tulsi Plant is a very responsible duty. Tulsi is a person, a pure devotee of the Lord.
- Tulsi: The Holy Basil - Power Plant
- The 'tulsi' plant or Indian holy basil is an important symbol in the Hindu religious tradition. Tulsi is a venerated herb and has many medicinal properties.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tulsi Plant Topics
Related searchesjapa mala materials
dream analysis obstructs
vade retro satana text
meaning of dreams about earrings