- Philip Lutgendorf on translating Tulsidas' 'Ramcharitmanas' for Murty
- Few things flatter the vanity of Indians more than a gora speaking in Hindi. Philip A Lutgendorf not just speaks the language very well, but he also has recently translated Tulsidas' Ramcharitmanas for the Murty Classical Library of India.
- Rama idol stolen from Kashi temple
- Thieves had also stolen a 17th century handwritten copy of Tulsidas's Ramcharit Manas from Goswami Tulsidas Temple near Tulsighat, though it was later recovered. When the priest of RamJanaki temple of Markandey Mahadeo reached the temple campus ...
- Visakhapatnam retains title
- In basketball, Chennai defeated JNPT 30-20 in a round-robin league match. The results: Weightlifting: 56kg: 1. E.
- 18th century antique idol of Lord Ram stolen
- Before it the thieves had fled with a 17th century handwritten copy of Tulsidas's Ramcharit Manas from Goswami Tulsidas Temple near Tulsighat, though it was recovered after several months. Recommended By Colombia. According to reports, when the priest ...
Tulsidas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tulsidas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.