A selection of articles related to tumbes river.
Original articles from our library related to the Tumbes River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tumbes River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Tumbes River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tumbes River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rains cause overflow of Tumbes River, authorities raise red alert
- In Piura, northern Peru, heavy rains have caused a significant increase of the flow of Tumbes River, reaching 726.3 cubic meters per second when its normal rate is 300 cubic meters per second, reports the National Service of Meteorology and Hydrology ...
- Peruvian organic banana exports on a halt due to floods
- Northern Peru has been severely hit by heavy rains in recent days, which have caused many floods throughout the region. 5,000 hectares of crops have been seriously affected after the overflowing of the river Tumbes, with organic bananas, rice, lemon, ...
- Whale shark recorded off Tumbes coast
- Recorded whale sharks off the coast of Peru range in size from 2 to 5 meters, according to the Center of Integral Conservation of the Marine ecosystems of the East Pacific (Ecoceanica).
- CFE rejects all bids for Topolobampo III power plant
- Mexico's state utility CFE has thrown out all bids to construct the Topolobampo III combined cycle power plant in Sinaloa state, as the annual capacity charges proposed by the bidders were all above the utility's budget.
- Peru holds Zika off as El Niño showers begin
- Meanwhile, Peru's weather authority has forecasted torrential rains for February and March in Peru's northern states of Tumbes, Piura and Lambayeque. Rain flooded Tumbes after a nine-hour pour last night.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Tumbes River Topics
karbala history of karbala
g-unit recent acquisitions