A selection of articles related to tumeric.
Original articles from our library related to the Tumeric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tumeric.
- Tumeric: Correspondences
- Cucurma longa Folk Names: Olena Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- Golden Seal: Correspondences
- Hydrastis canadensis Folk Names: Eye Balm, Eye Root, Ground Rasberry, Indian Dye, Indian Paint, Jaundice Root, Orange Root, Tumeric Root, Warnera, Wild Curcurma, Yellow Puccoon, Yellow Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Money,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Tumeric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tumeric books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tumeric: A super food you can easily add to your diet
- If you're a regular reader of health news, you have certainly seen the recent articles praising turmeric as a super food. Turmeric, or Curcuma longa, has been used in many cultures as a food and medicinal agent for thousands of years. You have probably ...
- How to Make a Tumeric Latte
- In case you haven't heard, turmeric is having a major moment. The yellow-orange plant root has a number of health benefits, from easing inflammation to increasing circulation to protecting the heart and brain.
- Stop misusing antibiotics
- Antibiotics are a miracle drug since the discovery of Penicillin in 1928 by Alexander Fleming. Over the years this miracle drug has been subjected to an unappreciated and over use resulting in drug resistant.
- Tumeric Tips & Uses: Clever Ways to Use the Superfood
- EVANSTON, IL - APRIL 23: The Spice House, a spice retail store, offers turmeric for sale in their shop April 23, 2004 in Evanston, Illinois.
- Nancy Dell: Tumeric and arthritis; Nightly melatonin use
- Tumeric is a spice most commonly used in curry dishes and mustard. Most of the studies have been done on the compound called curcumin which give tumeric its yellow color. Two small studies show curcumin can reduce the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdreams and there meaning
list of persian given names nun
m4 sherman variants
george washington carver early years
ignaz pleyel works