- Tumours shrunk 'dramatically' in 11 days
- A pair of drugs can dramatically shrink and eliminate some breast cancers in just 11 days, UK doctors have shown. They said the "surprise" findings, reported at the European Breast Cancer Conference, could mean some women no longer need ...
- New prostate treatment could blast away tumours
- A treatment that uses sound waves to blast away prostate tumours has been proven to cure as many men of the disease as surgery that removes the gland - while causing significantly fewer side effects. Until now the new procedure, called high-intensity ...
- New breast cancer treatment claims to cure tumours in just 11 days
- A new treatment has reportedly, been successful in eradicating breast cancer tumours in a matter of 11 days. The discovery that was presented at the European Breast Cancer Conference went on to show that two drugs when consumed together, have the ...
- Cancer tumour genetics reveal possible treatment revolution
- A landmark discovery into the genetic makeup of tumours has the potential to open a new front in the war on cancer, delivering potent therapies that are tailored to individual patients, scientists have said.
Tumours is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tumours books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesworking time history of working time
meaning of dreams about goldfish
basing house location
federal rules of evidence purpose
boeing 737 variants
tibetan eye chart