Tuna El Gebel
A selection of articles related to tuna el gebel.
Original articles from our library related to the Tuna El Gebel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tuna El Gebel.
- Heket - a water deity in the form of a frog or a frog-headed woman. She made her debut into the Egyptian pantheon in pyramid inscriptions, in a magical text destined to allow the king to ascend into the sky. Later she became connected with birth, in a Middle...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tuna El Gebel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tuna El Gebel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TUNA EL-GEBEL
- TUNA EL-GEBEL. THE 'EGYPTIAN HOUSE' MURALS. CONSERVATION PROJECT.
- Book Review American Journal of Archaeology Vol. 114, no. 3
- Institut Français d'Archéologie Orientale, Cairo 2007. €82. ISBN 978-2-7247- 0426-6 (paper).
- KEMET REPORT UPDATE: (February 13, 2011) Prof. Manu Ampim
- criminals entered the storage magazine at Tuna el-Gebel and that two mummies from the Roman period are missing.
- Discover the Hidden Treasures of El-Minia and the Delta with the
- Visit the small Malawi Museum which houses a collection of artefacts excavated at various sites in El-Minia province. Continue to the cemetery of Tuna El-Gebel.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Tuna el-Gebel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Summer (DST), +3 (UTC). Tuna el-Gebel was the necropolis of Khmun ( Hermopolis Magna). It is located in Al Minya Governorate in Middle Egypt.
- Tuna el-Gebel - ArchaeoWiki
- Dec 19, 2008 (description of the site of Tuna and Hermopolis. Tuna photos see p. 208).
- The Catacombs of Tuna el-Gebel | drhawass.com - Zahi Hawass
- The Catacombs of Tuna el-Gebel. (Photo: Ken Garrett). The site of Tuna el-Gebel in Middle Egypt was known to the Greeks as Hermopolis.
Tuna El Gebel Topics
Related searchesuniversity of hawaii statistics
karl binding ideas
bombing of wielu in world war ii