Tuna El Gebel
A selection of articles related to tuna el gebel.
Original articles from our library related to the Tuna El Gebel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tuna El Gebel.
- Heket - a water deity in the form of a frog or a frog-headed woman. She made her debut into the Egyptian pantheon in pyramid inscriptions, in a magical text destined to allow the king to ascend into the sky. Later she became connected with birth, in a Middle...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tuna El Gebel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tuna El Gebel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 16 Food Trends That Will Take 2016 by Storm
- New year, new trends. As 2015 draws to a close, we've taken a look at all of the foods and restaurant trends we'll be seeing a lot of next year.
- 5 Fascinating Egyptian Structures That Aren't Pyramids
- On the west bank of Tunah al-Jabal near Hermopolis Magna, a college expedition in the 1930s uncovered a vast necropolis committed to Thoth. Called 'Tuna el-Gebel,' this necropolis may extend all the way to Hermopolis Magna. In any case, archaeologists ...
- Cairo to Luxor cruises return after two decades
- They include Tuna el-Gebel (the necropolis of the city of Hermopolis, sacred to Hermes), the former capital Tel el Amarna (built by pharaoh Akhenaten), Beni Hassan, Abydos and Denderah.
- 10 Fascinating Egyptian Structures That Arent Pyramids
- Located at Deir el-Bahri, the temple is called Djeser-djeseru, which means the holy of holies.
- Unwrapping the Ancient Egyptian Practice of Animal Mummification
- Millions of animal mummies — some elaborately dressed, others plainly wrapped — were buried by ancient Egyptians and the exact reason for the death ritual is an ongoing archaeological mystery.
Tuna El Gebel Topics
Related searchesglucose sources and absorption
f-22 raptor armament
vangelis studio albums
chandrasekhar azad history
dogpatch usa history