A selection of articles related to tunnel dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Tunnel Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tunnel Dictionary.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Tunnel Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tunnel Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Executive Summary
- This diagram shows the setup of a Transparent ADN Tunnel.
- Layer Two Tunneling Protocol "L2TP"
- Network Dictionary . This document describes the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (L2TP). STD 51, RFC 1661 specifies multi- protocol access via PPP [ RFC1661].
- Phalen's maneuver - definition of Phalen's maneuver in the Medical
- Jun 17, 2011 occur along the distribution of the median nerve when the patient has carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Extensible Authentication Protocol— Flexible Authentication via
- Feb 10, 2004 3.2.3).
- Gaining Capacity through Compression
- Automatic Tunnel Creation and Maintenance . Assigning Bigger/Smaller/ Separate Compression Dictionaries............................................. 15.
Suggested Web Resources
- tunnel - definition of tunnel by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- v. tun·neled or tun·nelled, tun·nel·ing or tun·nel·ling, tun·nels. v.
- Tunnel | Define Tunnel at Dictionary.com
- /ˈtʌn l/ Show Spelled [tuhn-l] Show IPA noun, verb, -neled, -nel·ing or (especially British ) -nelled, -nel·ling. –noun. 1.
- Tunnel - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : a covered passageway; specifically : a horizontal passageway through or under an obstruction b : a subterranean gallery (as in a mine) c : burrow.
- Urban Dictionary: Bridge and Tunnel People
- Traditionally, "bridge and tunnel" does not refer to suburbanites from Westchester and CT (who are on average wealthier than Manhattanites) but rat...