A selection of articles related to tunnels.
Original articles from our library related to the Tunnels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tunnels.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Tunnels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tunnels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tunnels_section 2
- their generous assistance we were able to locate numerous tunnels around the various other pieces of information related to the history of their tunnels.
- How to build a high tunnel
- High tunnels are used primarily as season-extenders.
- Intervale Community Farm
- The High Tunnels project was made possible by a grant from the USDA Northeast Region Sustainable Agriculture.
Suggested News Resources
- Irene closes two Norfolk tunnels, flooding expected
- (AP) —The Virginia Department of Transportation has closed the Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel and the Midtown Tunnel because of Hurricane Irene. By Brendan Hoffman, Getty Images Diane Casey, of Virginia Beach, Va.
- Latest Irene news: Tunnels closed, airlines canceling more flights
- The Virginia Department of Transportation closed the Midtown Tunnel at 10 am and closed the I-64 Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel at 11 am Drivers are warned to stay off the roads until the storm passes.
- Incomplete smuggling tunnel found in vacant Calexico store
- A large piece of drilling equipment and an incomplete drug-smuggling tunnel were discovered Thursday afternoon inside the long-closed supermarket, the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced.
- A Tour of Qaddafi's Compound and Tunnels
- Bagato walked through one of the tunnels to see where it would lead, but about 200 meters into his walk he turned back, afraid of losing his way.
- Virginia residents hunker down for lashing from Irene
- Virginia transportation officials closed two tunnels on Saturday, the Interstate 64 Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel and the Midtown Tunnel Saturday morning because of sustained tropical force winds. It also reduced speeds at the Downtown Tunnel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home » Tunnels
- Spiral, the fifth instalment in the Tunnels series, will be released in the UK on 1st September 2011, publication in the US to follow later next year.
- Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclosed except for openings for egress, commonly at each end.
- BUILDING BIG: All About Tunnels
- Tunnel Basics Roll up your sleeves and dig in to get started with these structures.
- HowStuffWorks "How Tunnels Work"
- Nov 4, 2006 Constructing a tunnel is one of the most complex challenges in the field of civil engineering. Learn about the basics behind tunnels.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.