- New Arctic diesel approved for the Russian Armed Forces
- The Smart-4 all-purpose synthetic oil made with Russian technology from Russian raw materials is used for the fourth- and fifth-generation turbojet engines. "The operating temperature of this oil is up to plus 300° Celsius. This oil ...
- A Guide To Propulsion Throughout The Century
- It is the axial compressor engine that is better suited to scaling up and not the centrifugal one that UK stuck with for a while. ... J79 engine.
- Milestones In 100 Years Of Aero Engine Development
- Early engine makers developed a method of providing adequate cooling air by designing a configuration in which the crankshaft was fixed to the airframe while the entire crankcase and cylinders rotated. The concept was pioneered by French automotive ...
- The real jetpack is back, and it's not just a 20-second steam machine
- The problem with the turbofan is that you just can't shrink it much more than the WR19 without losing all the advantages inherent in its design.
- Airbus Sees a Future Where Jets Have Rocket Engines
- Shaped much like speed brakes, the flaps deflect air flow around the turbojet compressor faces during supersonic flight. This reduces that amount of drag that would otherwise make the concept impossible. Four decades ago, the Concorde pioneered ...
Turbojet Compressor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turbojet Compressor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Turbojet Compressor Topics
Related searchesferdinand braudel
nirenberg and leder experiment