- China needs a dose of reality in marking 60 years of rule in Xinjiang
- A Uighur man prays in a mosque in China's western Xinjiang region in April. In recent years, Chinese authorities have restricted expressions of religion in Xinjiang, sparking widespread resentment. (Photo by Greg Baker/AFP) ...
- Resistance, repression, and the cycle of violence in the Uyghur Struggle
- In 1989, Uyghur poet and historian Turghun Almas published a 6,000 year Uyghur history. His scholarship positioned an empowering narrative that contradicted the official Chinese history designed to bolster Beijing's claims to ancient dominance and to ...
- East Turkestan: Human Rights Violations Continue In The New Year
- The author of The Uighur People, Turghun Almas, was even put under house arrest. Other attempts at homogenisation and isolation have been particularly successful. Whereas the population of ethic Han Chinese in Xinjiang was only six per cent in 1949, ...
- Cina, l'escalation di violenza nella lotta uigura
- Nel 1989, il poeta e storico uiguro Turghun Almas pubblicò un resoconto storico di 6.000 anni.
Turghun Almas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turghun Almas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Turghun Almas Topics
clan gordon chief
yautja inter-species relationships
cornelius vanderbilt quotes
james cook first voyage 1768-1771
diethyl ether peroxide
atish dipankar srigyan