A selection of articles related to turkish.
Original articles from our library related to the Turkish. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Turkish.
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Turkish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turkish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Turkish Member of ISIS Carried Out Istanbul Bombing, Official Says
- ISTANBUL — A Turkish member of the Islamic State was the perpetrator of a suicide bombing that killed four foreigners in Istanbul over the weekend, the Turkish interior minister said on Sunday.
- Man Has Been Trapped in A Turkish Airport For An Entire Year
- 369 days. That's how long Syrian refugee, Fadi Mansour, has been trapped in Atatürk Airport in Istanbul, Turkey. The 28-year old law student fled Syria in 2012 when civil war broke out in hopes to seek refuge in Europe.
- Turkish business world stands strong against terror
- Turkish Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges President M.
- Istanbul bomber was Turkish Daesh member
- Istanbul bomber was Turkish Daesh member. Security and forensic officials work at the explosion site in Istanbul, Sunday, March 20, 2016. (AP Photo/Emrah Gurel).
- Turkish police deploy tear gas, water cannon to disperse Kurds celebrating
- At least 10 people have been arrested after Turkish police broke up the Kurdish Newroz festivities in the town of Silopi.
Related searchesline intercept transect
dream symbol folklore