A selection of articles related to turmeric medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Turmeric Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Turmeric Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Turmeric Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turmeric Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Your Health: Why is everyone raving about turmeric?
- Turmeric has been used as a medicine, spice and colouring agent for thousands of years. It was listed in herbal texts as far back as 600 BC. Part of the ginger family, the root is used for both culinary and medicinal purposes.
- 600 Reasons This Ancient Ayurvedic Plant May Be The World's Most Important Herb
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant native to southwest India, belongs to the ginger family. Found in a variety of Asian dishes, this herb boasts a number of significant healing potentials. Unfortunately, the medical industry has been dominated by the ...
- Watch This Woman Hide Her Under-Eye Circles With Turmeric (Yes, Turmeric)
- As for the safety of fixing your dark circles with turmeric, board-certified medical and cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Christine Choi Kim is wary of putting a spice so close to your eyes — particularly without doing a patch test first.
- MARILYN HAGERTY: You are what you eat
- It's a chair endowed by the late Dr. Eva Gilbertson, who came from Starkweather, N.D.
- Turmeric For Dark Under Eye Circles? Experts Say To Be Careful Using It [VIDEO]
- "Turmeric temporarily stains the skin yellow, which is an optical neutralizer for the color purple, just as green is for red," Lisa Donofrio, an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale University School of Medicine, said.
Turmeric Medicine Topics
Related searchesbattle of normandy omaha beach
smoking pipe calabash
colorado river delta ecology
corrosion economic impact