A selection of articles related to turmeric.
Original articles from our library related to the Turmeric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Turmeric.
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Turmeric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turmeric books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Turmeric For Dark Under Eye Circles? Experts Say To Be Careful Using It [VIDEO]
- "Turmeric temporarily stains the skin yellow, which is an optical neutralizer for the color purple, just as green is for red," Lisa Donofrio, an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Yale University School of Medicine, said.
- Turmeric pales on slack demand
- Spot turmeric prices decreased on Thursday at Erode markets. “The decrease in price is due to the non-receipt of upcountry demand. They are getting one or two fresh demand, which is not feasible for their trade.
- Hybrid turmeric gains colour
- Demand for the hybrid turmeric has increased. On Wednesday, 7,400 bags arrived for sale including 2,000 bags of new turmeric. About 50 bags of hybrid turmeric also arrived and the traders quoting ₹10,300 a quintal procured all of them.
- It's proven, curcumin in turmeric kills colon cancer cells
- A team of researchers from Pondicherry University and University of Pittsburgh cancer institute, USA, has proved that curcumin, a bioactive ingredient found in turmeric (Curcuma longa) can prevent and cure bowel cancer (colorectal cancer). So far ...
- Turmeric Falafel [Vegan]
- Chickpeas are wonderful. One of the great things about these healthy little guys is that you can mash them and form them into balls to top salads, or use them as a sandwich filling.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestransit of venus cultural meaning
dare song meaning of lyrics
circus the development of the modern circus
poisson bracket poisson algebra
roller coaster safety
dream dictionary prison