A selection of articles related to turmeric.
Original articles from our library related to the Turmeric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Turmeric.
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Turmeric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turmeric books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- This fact sheet provides basic information about the herb turmeric— common names information.
- Why the Buzz about Turmeric?
- Curcumin, from the familiar spice turmeric, has served as a traditional treatment for thousands of years for skin wounds, inflammation, and tumors.
- TURMERIC OLEORESIN
- Obtained by solvent extraction of turmeric (Curcuma longa L.).
- Turmeric - Health Care Answercenter
- Quantum Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a bright yellow tuber. (as used in curry) that has been consumed for over 30 cen tu ries in many countries for liver health.
Suggested News Resources
- Outlook on Jeera Turmeric Black Pepper Angel Broking
- Turmeric: Turmeric Futures extended losses of the previous day settled Rs.5670/qtl on account of selling by the market participants anticipating better crop production for the crop season 2011-12. Prices at spot markets settled 0.
- Turmeric may extend down trend on poor demand
- MUMBAI (Commodity Online): Weakness persisted for Turmeric as there were no bullish reports that could support the falling price. Absence of demand, better crop prospects kept trend weak for the commodity.
- Yellow Spice Rebounds On Strong Buying
- Turmeric arrivals in the benchmark Nizamabad mandi decreased to 1000 bags from 1200 bags with prices quoting at Rs 6500 per 100 kg, up by Rs 100 per 100 kg.
- Angel Broking s view on sugar jeera turmeric
- Turmeric: Turmeric Futures extended losses of the previous day and touched new low of Rs.5650/qtl on account of selling by the market participants anticipating better crop production for the crop season 2011-12. Prices at spot markets settled 0.
- Amp up the antioxidants
- Now, a recent study from Penn State suggests that eating a diet rich in antioxidant-rich spices such as cinnamon, turmeric, rosemary, garlic and oregano can help to counteract the effects of eating a higher fat meal.
Suggested Web Resources
- Turmeric - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae.
- 20 Health Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric is one of nature's most powerful healers.
- WHFoods: Turmeric
- Turmeric comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been used for 4000 years to treat a variety of ailments.
- Can Turmeric Relieve Pain? One Doctor's Opinion - TIME
- Jul 13, 2009 Turmeric is just an ordinary kitchen spice -- but one patient's experience suggests it might also be a simple remedy for pain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of post-rock bands
festival of ridvan
vangelis compilation albums
david wolpe covenantal judaism