A selection of articles related to turning.
Original articles from our library related to the Turning. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Turning.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Turning is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turning books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Turning Around Chronically Low-Performing Schools
- The challenge is turning around low-performing schools.
- Boomers Turning 60
- The purpose of the survey was to explore their thoughts about turning 60 this year: ➢ Was this milestone more significant than turning 50?
- Turning Student Groups into Effective Teams
- Turning Student Groups into Effective. Teams. Barbara Oakley.
- Turning the Page: Refocusing Massachusetts for Reading Success
- Turning the Page: Refocusing Massachusetts for Reading Success.
Suggested News Resources
- Forecast: Turning pleasant in Irene's wake
- By Brian Jackson 7:25 am: Showers linger another 2-3 hours, longest north and east of town. Winds have decreased to around 20-25 mph sustained across the area (much improved from 30-40 mph overnight).
- Federer says he's still hungry
- This US Open also is Federer's first major tournament since turning 30. That age tends to represent a barrier to success in tennis: Of the past 100 Grand Slam titles, only five were won by a man past his 30th birthday. DeseretNews.
- Tejada Is Turning Heads and He's Making Plays
- “And I see he's been doing better this time up than the last times he's been here.” A version of this article appeared in print on August 28, 2011, on page SP3 of the New York edition with the headline: Tejada Is Turning Heads And Securing Future.
- Governor: Conn. turning to recovery effort
- (AP) â€” Connecticut's governor says he is turning to the recovery effort from a storm that knocked out electricity to half the state. Gov. Dannel P.
- Tiger Woods visits Turning Stone Wednesday for NB3 Challenge
- By Donna Ditota/The Post-Standard The Turning Stone Resort ended its relationship with the PGA Tour after last season.
Suggested Web Resources
- Turning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Turning is the process whereby a single point cutting tool is parallel to the surface .
- Enjoy yourself at Turning Stone Resort · Casino
- The award-winning Turning Stone Resort · Casino is nestled in the heart of Central New York's scenic Mohawk Valley.
- Wood Turning Center - A Museum Dedicated to Wood Art and the
- An international non-profit arts institution, gallery and resource center which supports and develops the field of lathe-turned art.
- From Turning Point Television.