- The Obamas' Executive Chef at the White House Nails a 'Turnip for What ...
- In the world of viral food videos, nothing tops Michelle Obama's "Turnip for What" vine. Featuring a grooving First Lady, the root vegetable in question, and a DJ Snake/Lil Jon soundtrack, the seven-second video was released in 2014, as part of a Q&A ...
- Lettuce turnip the beet
- FEAST FOR THE EYES: A junior gardener exhibit from last year's Gympie Show. Organisers are putting the call out for more entries this year following sponsorship support from Gympie businesses.
- Flavors of Paradise: Turnip Greens with Cornbread Dumplings
- Reader Steve Graves sent in today's recipe, which he copied from an article in The News-Press. Mildred Barnes, the recipe author, owned several soul food restaurants in Lee County for close to 40 years.
- Is that a turnip or a bomb?
- Northeastern researchers have developed a new programming language that can decipher images relayed by drones, untangling, for instance, if an image is of a terrorist planting a bomb or simply a farmer planting root vegetables for his livelihood.
- Watch: The Currys and Michelle Obama 'Turnip for What'
- Michelle Obama doesn't mind joking around, especially if it helps kids make healthy food choices. And recently she enlisted the help of Stephen and Ayesha Curry to sing the praises of healthy eating with an oldie-but-goodie viral song.
Turnip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turnip books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslawrence kansas geography
craig murray background