- A widely cultivated Eurasian plant (Brassica rapa) of the mustard family, having a large fleshy edible yellow or white root. 2.
- Greens Production (Spinach, Turnip, Mustard, Collard
- Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources • Oklahoma State University. HLA-6031. Greens Production.
- Radishes, Turnips and Rutabagas (Swede Turnips)
- Rutabagas, or Swede turnips, are the large, yellowfleshed roots commonly Turnips are a biennial fresh-market root crop, maturing 50-70 days after planting.
- Good quality turnips will be very irm, smooth skinned and heavy for their size.
- TURNIP Vegetable Guide
- TURNIP. Gardening tips provided by. Jefferson Farm & Gardens.
- Cooking off the Cuff: A glaze of glory
- This is where the turnip connection dawned on me: Turnips, too, are delicious glazed, most typically with butter, salt and a little sugar.
- Children's show review: The Enormous Turnip
- By KELLY APTER It's pretty much impossible for a child to be bored during The Enormous Turnip, purely because so many bits and pieces have been packed into this hour, there isn't time to get restless.
- FedEx Wants to Squeeze Money From a Turnip
- By Rich Smith (TMF Ditty) | More Articles As economies around the globe fall flat off the face of the earth, commerce withers, and oil prices plummet, FedEx (NYSE: FDX ) and UPS (NYSE: UPSE ) have taken a curious course: They're raising prices.
- Post Your Comments
- There are numerous construction companies/architects/engineers ready/willing/able to perform the work necessary to get the interstate reopened ... it's all a matter of polictics to get the funding ... gonna be like squeezing blood from a turnip !!
- Tattie Toes - Turnip Famine
- A Glasgow four-piece with a Basque singer, a Welsh violinist, a bassist from Bolton, and a puppeteer on drums, Tattie Toes have never subscribed to conventional notions of what a band should be.
- Turnip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The turnip or white turnip (Brassica rapa var. rapa) is a root vegetable commonly grown in temperate climates worldwide for its white, bulbous taproot.
- Fresh Turnip Recipes - Allrecipes.com
- Looking for fresh turnip recipes? Allrecipes has more than 90 trusted fresh turnip recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips.
- Turnip/Rutabaga - Vegetable Directory - Watch Your Garden Grow
- Turnips are easy to grow if sown in the proper season. They mature in two months and may be planted either in the spring, late summer or fall for roots or greens.
- Factsheet on this crop, its history, its uses as a forage crop, its varieties and cultivation.
Turnip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turnip books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
chinese grammar parts of speech
tallit for putting on a tallit gadol
harold godwinson family tree
certified nursing assistant skills