- Article — What is a Boomerang?
- Andy Borowitz
- mar-—ra_ng.f' So named by the Turuwal tribe of Aboriginal peoples, to whom it means “throwing stick. " This design hasn't changed for four thousand years.
- Boomerangs Fact Sheet
- been adopted from the Dharuk language of the Turuwal people from George's River near Port Jackson, New South W ales.
- Semantic processing of unattended text during selective reading
- WORD USED BY THE TURUWAL TRIBE IN NEW SOUTH WALES. a short black- tipped tail a) Tandori b) Tongstin c) Turuwal d) Turnak.
- Please note: The electronic version of this text is furnished as a
- word of the Turuwal tribe of Aborigines, who lived near the Georges River in New South. Wales, and may have come from the Aboriginal word 'boomori', wind .
- Kinship, Organisations and 'wannabes': Aboriginal Identity
- Turawal, Thurawal, Thurrawal, Thurrawall, Turuwal, Turuwul, Turrubul, Ta-gary. 2 .
- How Boomerangs Work
- The word comes from the Turuwal people who called a returning boomerang a “boornarang.” A boomerang is best thrown when it's being held at approximately a 20 degree angle. Throw it like a baseball by bringing it behind you and snapping your wrist on ...
- Turuwal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Turuwal people were an Aboriginal sub-group of the Dharuk language nation based in New South Wales, Australia.
- Boomerang - From an Inventors Perspective
- we know them today, were invented for sport, the returning boomerang. The name boomerang comes from the Turuwal tribe of New South Wales.
- Boomerang - New World Encyclopedia
- Jan 27, 2009 The name boomerang comes from the language of the indigenous Australian Turuwal tribe of Aborigines who lived south of Sydney, Australia.
- When did Rocky Boomer invent the boomerang
- The name of the boomerang comes from the Indigenous Australian Turuwal tribe of Aborigines who lived south of Sydney, Australia.
Turuwal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Turuwal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespurchasing power parity explanation
vhf omnidirectional range
we are the world lead vocalists
consular-class space cruiser
list of neopets poogle
book of genesis
bergen county new jersey state parks