- On This Day 1923: King Tutankhamen's Tomb Is Opened By Egyptologist Howard Carter
- On this day, February 16, in 1923, history was made when the sealed and undisturbed burial chamber of one of Egypt's most famous Pharaohs was finally opened. King Tutankhamen — famously referred to as “The Boy King” — died around 1323 BCE, and ...
- February 16, 1923: 'Glint of gold, everywhere' as the tomb of Tutankhamen is
- Egyptologist Howard Carter uncovered one of the most stunning archaeological finds of the 20th century on this day in 1923 when he opened the burial chamber of Tutankhamen, a pharaoh who had ruled in the country around 1400 BC. Most of the tombs ...
- Treasure discovered in secret chamber near Tutankhamen's tomb
- A French excavation team tasked with excavating Tutankhamen's tomb discovered a secret chamber near the tomb full of "treasure", as described by Tourism Minister Hesham Zaazou during his interview with the French newspaper Le Figaro. He said full ...
- Phillip Glass's Akhnaten
- The boy king Tutankhamen succeeded and the Egyptian people returned to their multitudinous gods. Tom Pye's three-tiered set provides space for variation. While Akhnaten's father is embalmed in a subterranean chamber, a troupe of jugglers on the upper ...
Tutankhamen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tutankhamen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
the runaway jury plot teaser
lilith the burney relief
paths of wisdom
list of cars a-e
bird bath maintenance
isa upanishad dictionary