A selection of articles related to tutankhamun reign.
Original articles from our library related to the Tutankhamun Reign. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tutankhamun Reign.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 15:2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Tutankhamun Reign is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tutankhamun Reign books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Some remarks on King Tut's grave
- Tutankhamun's reign of 10 years was not excessively short. Nevertheless, some kings reigned (considerably) longer.
- Tutankhamun - News.com.au
- Mar 31, 2011 Tutankhamun's reign came during a brief period of instability at the end of the 18th dynasty.
- Amarna, Tell El-
- aten (i.e., Amenhotep IV; reigned 1353–1336 BCE) founded in regnal years 5–9 in late Dynasty 18.
- Tutankhamun Replicas Bring Ancient Egypt into 21st Century
- opened their new TUTANKHAMUN: Wonderful Things from the Pharaoh's Tomb exhibition. Ten years in the surrounding Tutankhamun's reign.
Suggested News Resources
- King Tut Brings His Road Show Back to Houston's MFAH
- By Margaret Downing Thu., Oct. 13 2011 at 3:30 PM It's been almost a half century since an exhibit of antiquities from the Tutankhamun reign was here in Houston, but the boy king is back in Tutankhamun:The Golden King and the Great Pharoahs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reign of King Tut
- Reign of King Tut! Visit this site dedicated to providing information, facts and history about Reign of King Tut.
- BBC - History - Historic Figures: Tutankhamun (1336 BC - 1327 BC)
- According to the most important document of Tutankhamun's reign, the Restoration Stele, his father's supposed reforms left the country in a bad state.
Tutankhamun Reign Topics
indian nationalism the gandhian era
geography of france natural hazards
satan biblical description of satan
amanda de cadenet