A selection of articles related to tutankhamun reign.
Original articles from our library related to the Tutankhamun Reign. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tutankhamun Reign.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 15:2 And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Tutankhamun Reign is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tutankhamun Reign books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tutankhamun - The Field Museum
- May 26, 2006 See nearly 130 dazzling Egyptian treasures from the tombs of Tut and ... More than 3,000 years after his reign, Tutankhamun, the celebrated ...
- 2. The Kingdom of Mitanni - The Oriental Institute of the University of
- you to the ancient Near East during the time of Tutankhamun, who reigned ... the time of Tutankhamun, a series of strong Hittite kings were engaging in.
- Tutankhamun and Ramses II Tutankhamun and Ramses II
- Tutankhamun and Ramses II were two of the greatest pharaohs of the New Kingdom; .... The early part of his reign focused on architectural building projects ...
- Tutankhamun at Memphis - Dr Jacobus van Dijk
- When G. LEGRMN first published the copy of Tutankhamun's restoration decree ... from Tel!
- WORKSHEET PHaRaOHS, PyRamidS and THE - Union Station
- Very little is known about Pharaoh Tutankhamun today. He was the son of Pharaoh ... 3000 B.
Suggested News Resources
- Rick's Six: Patchy fog, debates, King Tut
- But while the real-life reign of King Tut is long over, it's just beginning at Davenport's Putnam Museum & Science Center. “The Discovery of King Tut,” opens Saturday. It features many recreated treasures found in Tut's tomb back in the 1920s.
- Review: If You See One Philip Glass Opera, Make It This One
- The opera explores the reign of Pharaoh Amenhotep IV who renamed himself Akhnaten as he changed Egypt's religion to worship the sun god, Aten. ... On his death, the old religion was restored (under Tutankhamun) and the city he founded abandoned.
- Sprawling 'Discovery of King Tut' opens at the Putnam
- DAVENPORT -- Over five million people worldwide have seen "The Discovery of King Tut," the dazzling new exhibit that opens Saturday at the Putnam Museum. But no other museum has a local connection to the ancient Egyptian boy king that the Putnam ...
- Psusennes, the Silver Pharaoh with riches that rivalled those of Tutankhamun
- Tanis was certainly no exception to this rule. As a result, the mummy of Psusennes would have been destroyed by the water seeping through the ground. In addition, most of the wooden objects have also been destroyed over time.
- THE DISCOVERY OF KING TUT NYC to Offer 'Family Sundays'
- Seen by millions of visitors worldwide, The Discovery of King Tut takes visitors back more than 3,000 years to trace the story of the boy king who reigned for a decade and died suddenly at age 19.
Suggested Web Resources
- King Tut - King - Biography.com
- 4 days ago Find out more about Tutankhamun, the boy king of ancient Egypt, ... dynasty, in power from approximately 1332 to 1323 B.C.
- Tutankhamun - Ancient History Encyclopedia
- Apr 1, 2014 While it was initially thought that Tutankhamun was a minor ruler, whose reign was of little consequence, opinion has changed as further ...
- Tutankhamen - Ancient History - HISTORY.com
- King Tutankhamen (or Tutankhamun) ruled Egypt as pharaoh for 10 years until his ... Early in his reign Tutankhamen reversed Akhenaten's reforms, reviving ...
- Tutankhamun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Reign. Given his age, the king probably had very powerful advisers, presumably including General Horemheb and the Vizier Ay.
- Reign of King Tut
- Visit this site dedicated to providing information, facts and history about Reign of King Tut. Fast and accurate facts and information about Reign of King Tut.
Tutankhamun Reign Topics
Related searchesbizarre rapper personality
east london england history
shakir al khafaji
teochew dialect tones
renaissance start of the renaissance
abu bakr shia view of abu bakr